Saturday 3 February 2018

Grammar Boy! (and his team of Grammar Experts!)

On Friday we were learning about Fronted Adverbials.  We have written some fantastic sentences - and had some SUPER children who really shone! Well done!

Fronted adverbials describe HOW, WHEN or WHERE.

As fast as he could, the boy raced to the finish line.

Next week, we've got Parents Evening.

Deep in the heart of the woods, lives a small green troll with his small green family.

Can you comment and add any more, 4A?



7 comments:

  1. That was one funny english lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might not be a Grammar person but I like grammar here an example at 2.50 we went to the park -William

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun doing fronted adverbials-Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha i think everyone wants to where the cape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last Friday, I enjoyed being a Grammar expert. It was fun, from Jake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs Aris
    Everyone wanted to put on the capes!
    Tell me is this one.

    In Manchester, I was getting my dress.

    I hope you liked it !

    Your sincerely
    Aoife Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look super and better than i would of looked if i got to ware a cape - charlie F

    ReplyDelete

Grammar Boy! (and his team of Grammar Experts!)

On Friday we were learning about Fronted Adverbials.  We have written some fantastic sentences - and had some SUPER children who really shon...